Friday 25 February 2011




Moments…

So far, I had always thought what is most special about Moments. I had always felt it as something really obnoxious and lifeless. But everyone’s got to believe me, as time flew, I feel the power and pulse it creates in Life. Starting from the furious mindset to a calm one. One obviously believes, Life is full of Sorrows. For me, I’d like to state each tick of the clock counts for an inexplicable moment. Mind creates these moments and we are bound to absorb the strongest sense as the happiest or the sour moments and the rest are washed away as a hallucination. Each day Mom’s recipe for us and we have it, be it best or average, will definitely be a page that will never get wiped off in life. Dad’s scolding and the strong love he has for us (I’d say more than Mom’s love), which he never likes to display in Public. All time fighting with siblings. The day you start giving presents to your family. The love your pet shares for you. The ambiguity you feel at home. I feel these are all merely hallucinations for all which they never sense in Life. But in absence of any of these they become Memories rather than Moments. Happy times are always treated as Moments. But really, passage of time constitutes Moments. We have to cherish each act that we played in this stage of life, and enjoy the miracle that Moments provide us to create Memories…..

No comments:

Post a Comment