Saturday 19 February 2011

Endless Hopes....


I had dreamed of touching the dazzling stars,
But it’s forever a journey towards eternity.
I had looked into the eyes of moonless nights,
Wishing if I could see the gleam of moonlight.
I could hear the rumble of the drifting waves,
Hoping it could be a music to sooth my heart forever.
I did see the last leaf fall from a lonely birch,
Knowing there is no way to make a world that's gone.
I could feel the chill of the silent breeze,
Praying if it could wash away my endless solitude.
I could see the final shades of the ending twilight,
Fading off to see a tomorrow that may never rise..
I could see a rose shriveled up, petals tight n' cold,
Sleeping for a lovely dawn to wake up n blossom.
Beneath the star studded sky, I move along a lonely road,
Wishing if I could end up the Valley of Endless Hopes..

1 comment:

  1. I liked this one. You are pretty good! Hmm...Welcome to blogworld. Be regular

    ReplyDelete