Wednesday 23 February 2011

Near, far, wherever you are..

Never Say ‘No’,
Eventhough its ‘Yes’.
It seems like my heart is broken,
I read it in your eyes,
But your lips were silent.
Your heart was paining,
But you did’nt cry.
As I said bye,
Tears fell down like a drop of water on Satin.
The way you walked away,
You did’nt look back.
At the count of three in my heart,
You looked back.
As I smiled,you cried a lot.
My heart was crying,
But you could’nt see it.
I loved you more than anyone else loved you,
I loved you but I could’nt say,
As the World was behind you,
I forgot you, but I kept you in my Heart,
My soul is with you.
If you would have asked me for my Heart,
Sweetheart, I’d give you my Life.
What I want is to make you happy,
But our parting made you cry,
And for this I blame the whole world.
Near, far, wherever you are,
I know you will be loving me,
And you are safe in my Heart.






No comments:

Post a Comment