Monday 17 October 2011



A Day of Rain…
The clouds are dark. It seems like the day is winding up soon. Thunder, like drum beats could be heard. Zeus had leashed his weapon, a magical creation of nature, the magnificent and majestic lightning. It appeals the eyes like a sudden flash of a pale white curtain. It’s a wonder which just disappears with a single batting of the eyelashes. Thor’s thunder, masculine and powerful, makes me feel the atmosphere around me is filled with his dominance. I could feel the swirl of the cool breeze, coming along with the rain, yet to pour. A wrath, so cool and gentle, that I feel like I was drifted by a boat carried by currents of an endless river, flowing along a normal course.  I sensed Poseidon’s arrival, when the rain started with tiny drops of water, touching the ground like a shattered crystal ball. The smell of the village land, pure and pious, is something really delirious and I felt like I am having an extra sense to get the odour of land. The greenery was vivid, that one would ponder how the trees and plants in the rain can be a three dimensional picture on a natural canvas for the eyes. The music now is a soothing miracle for the ears. Rain is pouring. The wind now is gracing my face with minute droplets of water. I still am seated watching the portrait in front of me. I must admit, Rain, is truly a veil of secret promises. So enchanted yet hollow.

No comments:

Post a Comment